
Have you ever had a feeling that you were right where you were supposed to be? I have eight weeks left before our baby girl arrives and I couldn't feel more like this is exactly where I am supposed to be in my life right now. Lately I have just had a sense of calm come over me and that everything feels like its falling right into place. I have a hard time describing it but, whatever this feeling is I LOVE it!
We don't have anything planned for the rest of the summer until baby arrives, I don't think that I have ever had this many free weekends in one summer. While nice, I will be the first to admit that I get a little stir crazy. My favorite thing to do it to make up projects for Todd to do, I am sure he loves it. I resorted to taking my own photo these days since the photographer has so many projects he is currently working on.
We are heading to the lake at the end of this week, I am looking forward to a few days away. I can't wait to take our kids to the lake some day, we spent a week there every summer as a kid and had an absolute blast. It will also be fun to celebrate my birthday with my family, its been a long time since we have been together and what better milestone than the big 3-0!
Love this!! Can't wait for baby girl Benzel!
ReplyDelete