Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Years Old & 34 Weeks

We packed up Friday and headed to the lake for a few days away. Friday we stopped in Spokane to visit with Todd's folks and have a little early birthday celebration before heading out to the lake. Saturday I road along with Todd, my dad and T's folks while they golfed at Twin Lakes Village. Saturday we had a big BBQ and celebrated my birthday out at the lake. Crazy to think of how many birthdays I have celebrated out there! A big thanks to Aunt Kitty and Uncle Bob for letting us come stay for a few days. Wish we could have stayed longer, I miss summer vacations and being able to stay out there for a week at a time. Sadly we only were able to stay the weekend, so we headed home to grab the pets from camp on Sunday. A few more lake photos to follow.


I still can't believe I am THIRTY! I can still remember turning 21 like it was yesterday. I certainly don't miss the hangover that I had when I turned 21 but crazy how the years have flown by. I am 34 weeks this week and starting to get a little antsy. Sleep at night is becoming slightly more challenging. So excited to meet our baby girl in 6ish weeks.


Last night we had a belated birthday celebrations with our good friends here in Wenatchee. We are really fortunate to have such a great group of friends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment